- Open the SmartThings app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Marketplace icon at the bottom of the screen. If you are in a Room or Device within the app you will need to go back to My Home.
- Tap the SmartApps header at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and tap My Apps.
- Scroll down until you find webCoRE and tap it. Do not tap webCoRE Piston. If you can't find webCore you likely skipped GitHub Install or Manual Install of webCoRE source code into the SmartThings Cloud.
- Tap Next.
- Here you can change the name from webCoRE to anything you desire then tap Next. (Recommend leaving it unless you are working with multiple instances.)
- Choose a password and expiration length then tap Next.
- Scroll through the list and select all of the devices you want webCoRE to have access to. If you do not do this, you will not be able to use those devices in webCoRE.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Done.
Note: You have now installed the webCoRE SmartApp into your SmartThings mobile app. Unlike CoRE, webCoRE is entirely configured through a web browser. In order to continue you must continue to the next installation step of Enabling webCoRE dashboard.