From webCoRE Wiki - Web-enabled Community's own Rule Engine
- Piston: These are your rules inside of webCoRE.
- Instance: Each installation of webCoRE is considered a seperate instance. You may have only 1 or several.
- Variable: A container of information that is local to a piston.
- Global Variable: A container of information that is accessible by all pistons in the same instance.
- Super Global Variable: A container of information that is accessible across locations.
- Location: SmartThings hubs are considered a location.
- Dashboard (beta): Currently does nothing besides display your devices all in one page.
- Fuel Stream (beta): Displays logged data in pretty graphs.
- Blank Piston: Create a new piston from scratch.
- Duplicate Piston: Create a carbon copy of another piston from any of your instances.
- Template Piston: There is currently no templates, so this method has yet to be implemented.
- Restore Piston: Allows you to import a piston from other users backup bin code.
- Import Piston: Allows you to import a backup of your pistons.
- Backup Bin Code: This is an alphanumeric code that can be used to import pistons from other users.