Enable webCoRE on Another Device
From webCoRE Wiki - Web-enabled Community's own Rule Engine
You cannot bookmark the URL you launched from the SmartThing app. In order to use webCoRE on another device you must follow these instructions.
- From within the SmartThings app, tap the Automations icon at the bottom of the screen and select the SmartApps section.
- Scroll down and tap the name of the webCoRE instance you are trying to access. This is typically webCoRE, unless you edited the name during the installation process.
- Tap Register a browser, a page will appear providing you with a registration code. The code expires in 3 minutes and can only be used once.
- On your other device, open the browser and visit webcore.co/re
- Enter the code and click Register.
- You will be prompted to enter the security password, the same password you created when you installed webCoRE.
That's it, start creating pistons.